Hello guys! The month of January is about to end and I hope all of you have kick-started the year on a good note. As far as I am concerned it’s been a great start with three nominations till date.
I received a comment from Sandra yesterday saying that I have an award, I visited her blog and more than the nomination I was happy to the description she put down to describe me. The award means a lot but having influenced a person means even more.
There are very few people in this world who spend their life enjoying their strengths and being proud of it no matter how big or small they are. That is who Sandra is. So I think you should take a look and see what you’ve missed in life. fetinatwinkle
1.You have to thank the person who nominated you for this award and provide a link to their blog.
2.link the nominees and inform them about their nomination.
(I skipped this as I wanted this to be a surprise.I’ll inform them in two days if they fail to read)
3.Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice.
4.share 7 facts about yourself.
7 facts about myself!
1. I brush my teeth before going to sleep and while I’m doing this I love to just gaze at the sky and stare at the stars.
2. I am a native of south India living in North India and studied high school in West India. So just the east left!
3. I’m single(only child of my parents).The other single applies too!
4. My ambition is to become a cardiologist.
5. I’m not a fan of seafood.
6. I love spending time with friends.
7. I always prefer to watch movies in the theatre with family.
And here are the nominees!
Congratulations to all of you. Each one of you is a unique blogger and so are the ones whose names are not nominated. The nominations might be limited to 15 but the deserving are uncountable. Happy blogging! God bless!