It was on a 23rd of January 9:05 pm IST that I cried for the first time in my life and announced my arrival into this incredible world. A lot has happened since then and honestly I have enjoyed every bit of life. This year I received early birthday gifts from a very special blogger, smiling dreamer.
The Mystery blogger award
- Display Award Logo On Blog
- List The Rules
- Mention Creator Of Award & Provide A Link
- Thank The Blogger(s) Who Nominated You & Provide A Link
- Say 3 Things About Yourself
- Nominate From 10 To 20 Bloggers
- Notify Nominated Bloggers By Leaving A Comment On Their Blog
- Answer 5 Questions From Nominee
- Write 5 Questions For Your Nominees
- Share Your Best Post
This award was created by Okoto Enigma to give unseen bloggers a chance to show yourself a world.
Thank you, smiling dreamer for considering me worthy for this. A billion thanks from the bottom of my heart. Please spare some time guys to visit her blog and I guarantee that you’ll enjoy being there. Most of you might already know her, if not then you should definitely visit her blog.
3 things about myself
- I am very particular about my surroundings, I hate to see my belongings out of place.
- When I get a chance, I want to go on a world tour.
- I hate early morning classes.
Here are my nominations!
- Ria Golecha
- Sweta Ojha
- Charvi Tandon
- going extra mile
- Idle Muser
- Pradita Kapahi
- Tanveer Rauf
- Monika Sharma
5 questions I’ve been given to answer
1. What is 1 question you hate to answer?
I don’t mind answering questions as long as they make sense and I know what they mean.
2. Are you usually late, early or right on time?
Most of the times early, sometimes right on time and rarely late.
3. What are the top 3 apps you use on your phone?
WordPress, WhatsApp and YouTube.
4. If you could be any age in a week, what age would it be and why?
Anything below 16, School days!
5. What’s the worst punishment you had as a child?
I was an obedient child😇😇😋. And in childhood everything was assumed to be a punishment.
Extra Hard Bonus Question: Nutella Or French Fries?….Nutella. Haven’t had them for long!
Here are my questions.
- One thing you don’t like about yourself?
- What is the first thing you do on waking up in the morning?
- If you get an envelope with everything written about your future, would you open it?
- Happiest moment of your life?
- If you had the choice to fast forward or rewind your life, what would you do and why?
Best post: I love all of them. If my readers have loved them, I have loved them too.
One lovely blogger award
1. Thank the person who nominated you & provide a link to their blog.
2. Post about the award.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate bloggers
5. Tell your readers good news!
Once again thank you smiling dreamer for nominating me. And those of you who still haven’t checked out her blog. You should! It’s worth it.
7 facts about me
- I love blogging.
- I prefer spending free time at home.
- Cricket is my favourite sport.
- When on YouTube I prefer watching comedy shows.
- I am not a facebook addict, but I am addicted to WordPress.
- I don’t mind being corrected by someone for a mistake.
- I give priority to my needs.
Same as the mystery blogger award.
Received the two nominations is itself good news. Anyways I’ll tell you one more. I have successfully completed my 5th semester in medical school.
Life has only improved ever since I’ve started a blog, it’s been a wonderful journey and all the credit goes to you my readers. Without your support and God’s blessings all this was impossible. Thank you and have a nice day!